Add 4 teaspoons of Milk Drinking Chocolate powder to a glass. Add 100mL of textured milk and stir until dissolved. Top up with remaining 100mL of milk & sprinkle with chocolate.
Want to make your hot drinks even smoother? Mix the powder with your milk before you texture it!
- To a milkshake maker (or blender) add: 200ml of milk and 200g of ice cream (approx. 2-3 scoops)
- Then add: 4 teaspoons of Milk Drinking Chocolate Powder and a Pinch of sea salt
- Razzle (or blend) until smooth. Serve with whipped cream dusted with lighly salted chocolate.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- To a coffee cup, add 4 teaspoons of Milk Drinking Chocolate Powder and 1 tablespoon of Nutella
- Steam milk.
- Fill ½ the cup with milk and muddle.
- Pour remaining milk and serve dusted with Milk Drinking Chocolate Powder.
Sugar, cocoa powder (20%), milk solids, tapioca starch, flavour.