Add 4 teaspoons of Dark Drinking Chocolate powder to a glass. Add 100mL of textured milk and stir until dissolved. Top up with remaining 100mL of milk & sprinkle with chocolate.
Want to make your hot drinks even smoother? Mix the powder with your milk before you texture it!
- Fill a 16oz cup with ½ ice and ½ frozen pitted cherries.
- Add water to ¾ of the 16oz cup & pour into blender.
- To a blender, add 4 tablespoons of Frappe Powder and 1 teaspoon of Dark Drinking Chocolate Powder
- Blend until smooth and serve with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and shaved coconut.
Mexican Chilli Hot Choc
- To a warm latte glass, add 4 teaspoons of Dark Drinking Chocolate Powder, Pinch of ground cinnamon and a Pinch of ground chilli powder
- Steam milk.
- Fill ½ the cup with milk and muddle.
- Pour remaining milk and serve dusted with Dark Drinking Chocolate Powder.
Sugar, cocoa powder (40%) Tapioca starch.